Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Days Are Here Again!

As I have just ended my breast cancer treatments - chemotherapy & radiation - I am filled with joy & thankfulness to my Heavenly Father!  Thanks again to all my family & friends who held my hand down the path of this journey. 

I was given an "End of Radiation Celebration" lunch yesterday at the fun Mellow Mushroom in Arlington yesterday by my high school girlfriends.  It was so much fun & such a happy time!  Here is a pic of the adorable invitation for the event:

Beautiful Lifelong Friends:


Delicious Fudge Cake (My Fav!):




Thanks again to everyone for all the support & prayers during my breast cancer treatment.  A friend sent me a copy of this devotional yesterday, which is so true about the power of prayer:

It is not true that "all we can do is pray." It is true that "all we need do is pray."

Are you in a situation where there is nothing you can do but pray? That's a good place to be. Our Lord promises those who cry to him that "before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear" (
Isaiah 65:24).