Sunday, March 18, 2012

Life is Good!

I have only one more rad treatment left on Monday & I have felt no ill effects of fatigue lately - praise the Lord!  Life is Good!  My best friend's daughter was married last night & it was a beautiful wedding.  They are family to us & it was a very heartwarming event.  My oldest 2 granddaughters attended the guest book & my next youngest granddaughter was a flower girl.  It sure makes you realize how quickly life passes - the bride, her sister (the Maid of Honor) & my 3 girls grew up together taking family trips to the beach, to the lake, & many times celebrating New Year's Eve together!  It was a blessed event & made me realize how lucky I am to be at the end of chemotherapy & radiation treatments & be able to feel so great & to have had such a wonderful time last night at this sweet wedding!!!  No matter what we go through, life is good, & God remains faithful & true.
BFF, the bride (BFF's daugher), & me in my newest wig!
It was a glorious evening!