Thursday, July 28, 2011

Change of Plans!

I never thought I'd be writing this today - but sometimes God find ways to get through to your heart and senses.  I was led to seek an appointment with Dr. David Euhus at UTSWMC by information received from a friend and from the personal experience of a nurse at a different medical location even.  God had Dr. Euhus call me himself last Tuesday - directly - and offer his services.  He wanted me to come in that day - but I was wear of 2nd and 3rd opinions.  Why, did I turn him down?  Well, after these signs from God, and after reading DR. SUSAN LOVE'S BREAST BOOK last night - the Bible on breast cancer - I knew I had to see absolutely the most top notch, highly recommended medical team of doctors in this area.  All my records from the tests today (which I do not know the results as of yet) will be faxed to Dr. Euhus.  I will also take him my pathology report from the biopsy and the CD of my breast sonogram and diagnostic mammogram.  I have an appointment with Dr. Euhus at 11:00 a.m. next Friday, August 5 - next available on his schedule - unless he returns the personal call I have in to him to see if time is of the essence for an earlier appointment.  I FEEL SO GOOD AND PEACEFUL ABOUT THIS - finally!  Thanks for all your prayers and continue to pray that this may be my answer to a successful outcome.

I am cancelling my appoint for Monday with the plastic surgeon in Fort Worth because there is a chance I will not be using the breast surgeon that referred me to him.