Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good Tests Results So Far!

The breast surgeon from Bedford called me while I was in the dressing room trying on tacky little old lady snap or zip up the front dusters for my surgery recovery (stylin' granddaughter Caitlyn will NOT like these - ha).  The total bone scan was CLEAR (they just noticed some of the arthritis I like to complain about) and the CT scan of the chest and abdomen was also CLEAR!  Praise God from who all blessings flow!  Still waiting to hear on the breast and underarm MRI - it takes much more pictures and takes longer to get results back - but I expect them back on Monday.

Sorry for so many updated posts today - but good things are happening fast!

Scripture from SLP friend, Lisa -   Phillipians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.