Saturday, July 30, 2011

MRI Was Good!

MORE GOOD TESTS RESULTS!!! Got the MRI results back of the breasts and underarms and the cancer is JUST where we already knew it was - in the left breast - about 2" X 3". Thanks for the prayers & keep 'em coming. Gotta' long road ahead, but I'm ready for the journey with God, family, and friends by my side.

I go see Dr. David Euhus at UTSWMC on Monday.  I pray that he is the one for me!  Doctor shopping is not fun.  Taking him all my test DVDs, CDs, & film.  He was faxed all my written biopsy and tests results.  Cannot wait to talk to him.  Think I'll go buy a tiny tape recorder so I won't have to struggle to remember so much later on.

Quote for the Day:  "We must trust the Lord through the darkness, and honor Him with unwavering confidence even in the midst of difficult situations.  The reward of this kind of faith will be like that of an eagle shedding its feathers is said to receive - a renewed sense of youth and strength."  - J.R. Macduff