Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Surgery Date Set!

I have an appointment with Dr. Haley, my oncologist, at UTSWMC on this Friday at 1:00 PM to discuss radiation and chemotherapy. 

My surgery for the single mastectomy (!) is scheduled for Thursday, August 11, at 11:00 AM at Zale Lipshy in Dallas.  (I think that is good luck because I had a daughter born at 11:11 and we are both always looking at the clock and it is 11:11!  I have to arrive at the hospital at 6:00 AM to check in.  I will get my lympho injections at 7:00 AM with the blue dye to test out the old lymph glands.

I have to go to the same hospital on Wednesday at 1:30 PM (2nd floor) for my pre-surgery gesting. 

I cannot have ibuprofen or aspirin 5 days before the surgery...Tylenol is okay.

I will turn all my mountains into roads.  (Isiah 49:11)